I ．Daily maintenance
1. Regular cleaning of the humidification bottle cleaning time: (5-7 days in summer and 7-10 days in winter). Cleaning method: Soak vinegar or white vinegar in water for 15 minutes, then rinse with water.
2. Periodic replacement and replacement time of humidified bottled water: (1-2 days in summer, 3-5 days in winter) Humidified water: distilled water, purified water, cool boiling water.
3. The filter is regularly cleaned (replaced), and the replacement time: 7-10 days for the first-level filtration is a periodic cleaning (replacement), and 10–15 days for the second-level filtration is a periodic cleaning (replacement). Replacement method: take lower the filter, and then take out the filter cotton inside the filter, and replace it with spare filter cotton. The replaced filter cotton can be washed with household common cleaning agents and dried to save for the next replacement. Do not install on the machine immediately after cleaning.
4. After repeated use of accessories such as nasal oxygen tubes and nebulizers that are in direct contact with patients, they should be cleaned and disinfected as necessary. Do not use a nasal tube or nebulizer with multiple people.
5. The machine should be kept dry, ventilated and clean, the machine can be wiped clean, and any lubricant or grease is prohibited.
II ．What are the benefits of long-term oxygen therapy
1. Reduce the harm to the body under pollution and harsh environment.
2. Reduce hypoxemia, meet the needs of tissue and organ metabolism, to a certain extent, relieve aging and enhance metabolism.
3. Correct hypoxemia, for cardiogenic diseases, pulmonary diseases, diseases with insufficient blood supply to the heart and brain, etc., diseases that need to be corrected for the hypoxic state, increase arterial oxygen partial pressure and oxygen saturation, improve, alleviate the condition and prevent disease development.
4. Relieve bronchospasm, relieve breathing difficulties, and improve respiratory dysfunction.
5. Relieve nerve fatigue, relax body and mind, maintain vigorous energy, improve the oxygen supply of the brain, regulate the function of the cerebral nervous system, and promote sleep.
III ．Recommendation on oxygen inhalation time
1. Patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (emphysema, pulmonary heart disease) accumulate more than 6 hours per day.
2. The cardiovascular and cerebrovascular system produces hypertension, hyperlipidemia, arteriosclerosis, coronary heart disease, arrhythmia, cerebral thrombosis, cervical spondylosis, etc. Patients inhale oxygen three times a day in the morning, noon and evening, about 1 hour each time.
3. Patients with diabetes inhale oxygen 2-3 times a day, about 1 hour each time, arranged in the morning, noon and evening.
4. It is best for patients with insomnia to inhale oxygen for 1 hour.
5. Sub-health state: 30–60 minutes of oxygen inhalation per time, 1-2 times a day.
6. For critically ill patients, rescued patients need 24 hours of continuous oxygen inhalation.
7. Consult a doctor for other special patients.